Our ambition is to design inspiring, elegant interiors that encourage collaboration, creativity, productivity and well-being. We are experienced in translating DNA into contemporary and timeless environments in which guests and employees find recognition and feel comfortable.
In short: places where you can work, meet, play and eat, relax and where you can be yourself.
The associated essential factors we incorporate into our designs are air, water, light, nutrition, movement, mindfulness and innovation.
"We are determined and have an associative way of thinking. Creativity and passion motivate us. Translating the client's wishes into a physical world is part of our profession. To create an environment that is contemporary and timeless, familiar but also innovative, that inspires and creates a feeling of satisfaction. That is what we stand for".
We like to be clear. Our way of working is transparent, and we are very disciplined in the implementation. We strictly comply with agreements. And to ensure that this process runs as smoothly as possible, we communicate directly with our customers and potential project partners. We do not only listen to your wishes but also to your ideas. With that information, we translate this into a layout and interior plan. It should not only be creatively surprising but - just as important - practically feasible. We illustrate every design with atmospheric images, clear floor plans and 3D visualisations. So that you get the best possible picture of what to expect. At this stage, we will, of course, also show you which furniture, lighting, colours and materials we choose. And, more importantly, why we choose to do so.
We are good at managing (multidisciplinary) teams for layout- and interior, repurposing, renovation and new building projects. Throughout the process, we work closely with the client and translate the wishes and requirements into the participating parties. We can also draw up the Schedule of Requirements (In Dutch PvE) together with you. We will always continue to act as your point of contact, and we will be independent in the process. During all phases of construction, we continue to monitor the concept, the planning and the budget. We can design your ideas, guide the permit process and support the procurement process for parties.
“The key to great design is capturing the spirit of the client and essence of the space.”
Our projects mainly follow the next steps:
Stage 1: Analysis and inventory
• Briefing meetings;
• Provision of the checklist for Schedule of Requirements;
• Summary of Schedule of Requirements.
Stage 2: Provisional design
• The making of the provisional design;
• Layout, atmosphere, colours, materials, the onset of customisation;
• 3D renderings.
Stage 3: Technical design
• Elaboration of the technical plan for the environmental permit;
• Preparing drawings for the call for tenders;
• Constructively elaborate the design;
• Legal EPC, daylight and ventilation calculations.
Stage 4: Final design
• The elaboration of the architectural (digital) drawings of the floor plans and cross-sections/details;
• Making a final design for the custom work (pantry, reception, etc.);
• Materialisation, detailing and aesthetics;
• Adjusting 3D renderings.
Stage 5: Pricing and contracting
• The provision of the tender documents;
• Advising the client on the choice of executing parties;
• Advising the client on the price and quality of the providers.
Stage 6: Preparation phase
• Briefing of the executive parties (interior builder, installer, etc.);
• Checking of execution drawings;
• Negotiating about the purchase.
Stage 7: Realisation
• Monitoring concept during execution;
• Support during material and colour choices;
• Where necessary: providing additional aesthetic detailing;
• Coaching the construction work and deliveries.
We believe in the power of brands.
A brand is a unique story that gives direction. It represents the character of an organisation. It tells the passion and motivation of the company. That's why we are convinced that the brand should be leading in everything you do. If brand values are well formulated, it will put your company on the map.
The building, the architecture, the decoration, the styling and the art tell something about who you are as a brand and as an employer. It contributes to productivity, job satisfaction, motivation, inspiration and well-being. The success of an organisation is primarily determined by the people who work there.
Our mission is creating environments where brands and people meet.
“A brand speaks through every detail of its environment. “
Related to the General Data Protection Regulation, we now inform you that the Personal Data Protection Law will be lapsed with effect from 25 May 2018. Click here for our privacy statement.